Divine Associates Ltd
Welcome to Divine Associates & all our websites Registration and use of the Website and its Services is free.
Welcome to www.divineassociate.com and all of our Divine Associates websites (collectively, ‘the Website’)! Registration and use of the Website and its Services is free. We do however expect you to abide by our rules and regulations as detailed below.
Acceptance of Terms
Children Online Privacy
By accepting these terms and conditions, you agree that you are at least 16 years of age at the moment of registration. If you have not yet reached the required 16 years of age please submit a written form containing the explicit consent of your parents to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we may accept your registration and welcome you to our community. Failure to do so exposes your account to termination.
Termination of the User Agreement
Termination of the User agreement by either party will result in a ban or the deletion of the account.
- Are received through the Divine Associates contact form
- Originate from the user who´s account is subject to the notice or request
- Are on request by the Website administration confirmed by a message originating from the e-mail account or telephone number associated with the account
If you’d like your account permanently deleted with no option for recovery, send us an email (email@example.com) with the request to do so.
When your account has been deleted, Divine Associates will use reasonable efforts to remove your Content from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
Changes to these Terms
Divine Associates account and content security
By creating an account on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of the account and its content, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the content. You must not describe or assign keywords to the content in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and Divine Associates may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause Divine Associates liability. You must immediately notify Divine Associates of any unauthorized uses of the content, the account or any other breaches of security.
Responsibility of registered users
When you register an account, post on the Website, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, ‘Content’), you are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the Content does not contain anything threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another´s privacy, hateful or is racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic or otherwise ‘Not Suited For a Workplace environment’, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- your Content is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- your Content is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your Contents URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by Divine Associates or otherwise.
By submitting Content to Divine Associates for inclusion on our Website, you grant Divine Associates a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of promoting Divine Associates.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, Divine Associates has the right (though not the obligation) to, in Divine Associates sole discretion refuse or remove any content that, in Divine Associates reasonable opinion, violates any Divine Associates policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable. Divine Associates will not be liable for any acts or omissions by the user, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
Responsibility of website visitors
Divine Associates has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material its content, use or effects. By operating the Website, Divine Associates does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Divine Associates disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
Violation of the Terms
Content Posted on Other Websites
We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which Studyportals.com links, and that link to Studyportals.com. Divine Associates does not have any control over those non- Divine Associates websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non- Divine Associates website or webpage, Divine Associates does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Divine Associates disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non- Divine Associates websites and webpages.
Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy
As Divine Associates asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by Divine Associates violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Divine Associates in accordance with Divine Associates Copyright policy. Divine Associates will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. Divine Associates will terminate a visitor´s access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Divine Associates or others.
This Agreement does not transfer from Divine Associates to you any Divine Associates or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Divine Associates. Divine Associates, Studyportals.eu, the Divine Associates logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with Divine Associates, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Divine Associates or Divine Associates’ licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Divine Associates or third-party trademarks.
Divine Associates reserves the right to display advertisements on the Website and your Content. “Featured” (or “powered by”) means that the provider remunerates Divine Associates for the applicable promotion.
Disclaimer of Warranties
The Website is provided ‘as is’. Divine Associates and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Divine Associates nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
Limitation of Liability
In no event will Divine Associates, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; or (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data. Divine Associates shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
General Representation and Warranty